The aim is for your newly planted church to take root and bear fruit.
We're planting a church right now. This isn't my first rodeo - I planted a church in Ohio seven years ago and have jumped through the hoops before.
Over time, I've discovered where to get stuff online and just recently figured out how to create a free app for our church plant. For what its worth, here's some free tips.
Where We Get Stuff
- Group Imaging - We order all our signage from these guys. They do great work on-time.
- Terminus Tees - Best deal for t-shirts and fun to work with.
- Typepad - I know you can blog for free at Wordpress, but I don't have time to learn the logistical code crud. I've stuck with Typepad since 2005 and love the ease of creating and publishing posts minus the hassle.
- OvernightPrints - They do good work fast. Prime example: I ordered 15,000 postcards on a Friday. They arrived in-hand the following Wednesday. Unbelievable.
- Clover - Our church website is through Clover. They have tons of beautiful designs to choose from, they're all super easy to update and Clover is fast, fast, fast with set-up.
There's also a way for church planters to get a free App for their church plant.
No pop-ads, no hidden fees, no mediocrity.
I'll share how tomorrow.