The Top 5 times* that people are most open to considering matters of faith are:
5. After the birth of a baby (28%)
4. After a natural disaster (34%)
3. After a major national crisis, i.e. 9/11 (38%)
2. During the Easter season (38%)
1. During the Christmas season (47%)!
This means that NOW is the time to INVITE someone to church!
Think about the people who are CLOSE to you and FAR from God. Its time to make the ask!
Did you know that the Top 3 ways* Americans are willing to receive information about a local church are:
3. Ad in the newspaper (48%)
2. Personal invite from a FRIEND or NEIGHBOR (56%)
1. Personal invite from a FAMILY MEMBER (63%)!
Gang, let's reach the lost at any cost. Make the ask! Don't say "No" for someone... invite them out to experience a Sunday morning at a place passionate about changing the way they think about church. Point them to a Christmas Eve Experience. Seize this season and make a difference for eternity!
* all stats courtesy of LifeWay Research