A few random thoughts for today...
1) Josiah and Jonathan love to sing the "Move It" song from Madagascar. I got the most recent movie for a steal at $1.99! It is really funny to hear Jon start off, "I want to move it, move it! I want to..." and then Josiah chimes in loudly and excitedly, "MOVE IT!" Very funny!
2) I have a new favorite non-coffee drink from Starbuck's. My sweet little sister sent me a gift card for Christmas. I have gone a few times when it was too late for coffee (unless I wanted to be up all night!). I discovered the Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte. It is very yummy - so good that I became determined to find a way to make it at home. A little bit of googling at Swagbuck's and voila! Celestial Seasonings sells the vanilla rooibos tea. I bought some with my handy dandy coupons, mixed with some hot water, hot milk and a sweetner. The result was just like Starbuck's (at least to me). Yum!
3) Josiah got some new cars this month - mostly courtesy of Grandma! :-) His favorite right now seems to be Luigi and Guido. He carries them around everywhere. We hear, "Pit Stop! More tires! and All done!" It's really funny. Josiah loved that we had a flat tire last week and had to go see Guido to have him fix the tire. ;-)
4) I seem to have planter fascititis. It means my right heel hurts super bad when I put pressure on it - especially in the morning. I am doing some little stretches and put inserts in my shoes to help with that.
5) Josiah actually got a cold from Cameron this week rather than the other way around. His new nickname is Sneezy. He remains his high energy lovable self through it all.